mercoledì 5 novembre 2008

Letter from Mr. Barack Obama


Ciao cari amici!
Desidero farvi leggere l'email che ho ricevuto oggi dall'indirizzo president@whitehouse.com:

"Dear LargoMontebello,

I have to thank you. I have been elected as the new President of United States of America, and you have given me the strength to go on during my electoral campaign. The photo you take me on your balcony (you can see it above) has always been in the pocket of my jacket close to my heart. I have no words to tell you how much I love you.
I have a proposal for you:
Frenk, you are a wonderful cooker. Would you come to the White House and become my personal chef?
Marco Gigante, I want to appoint you as Boss of USA scouts.
Diego, you will be my personal (I say it in Italian) "cazzeggiatore". You will be paid a lot of money for doing nothing at all.
Marcolo, you love so much black people. You love them for the peculiar characteristic of black people but it doesn't matter. You will be White House official Black Lover.

God bless you all. "

E' davvero simpatico questo tizio, non trovate?

6 commenti:

Marcolino ha detto...

Ma uffa sono stufo di avere un gemello!
Ogni situazione e' causa di incomprensioni e scambi... Diego, Barack ci ha scambiato!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Non so se mi ha fatto più ridere la lettera del presidente o leggere le vostre reciproche prese in giro... pava

Anonimo ha detto...

I made no mistake. I am not confusing Marco and Diego when I say that Marco loves black people. Marco, don't be embarassed by your love.

I am waiting for you in Washington.

Pres. Barack Obama

Jack ha detto...

Che figata!

Frenk ha detto...

Penso che accetterò la tua proposta Barry!
Ma sappi che la mia cucina è basata su sapori forti...so che saprai apprezzarli!

Anonimo ha detto...

Dieghino, ma come e` abbronzato il tuo nuovo amico!
Io ormai ho iniziato il conto alla rovescia e non vedo l'ora di emigrare, il nostro presidente riesce sempre a farmi vergognare in un modo terribile!

Verrete a trovarmi?!
Bisous,
E.